Qualifi Level 7 Int’l Dip in PSM:
The level 7 International Diploma in Process Safety Management is a qualification for profession alsemployed and aspiring to work in process industries. It is aimed at learners who are responsible for developing and applying process safety management on a day-to-day basis in an organisation.
The Level 7 International Diploma in Process Safety Management will require Learners to evaluate a wide range of process safety management standards, risk based process safety techniques and human factors and process safety culture.
The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Entry to the qualifications will be through centre interview and learners will be
expected to hold the following:
• Bachelor’s in engineering degree or;• Master’s in engineering degree or;
• Degree/Diploma in chemical, instrumentation, mechanical or relevant process safety discipline
• A minimum of 2 years’ work experience which demonstrates current and relevant industry knowledge.
• NVQ Diploma Level 6
• European Safety Council’s Int Diploma in HSE endorsed by Qualifi
• NEBOSH International Diploma In certain circumstances, individuals with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme
The overall learning outcomes of the Diploma are to:
1. Apply and make critiques of process safety implementation standards
2. Evaluate the role of strategic leadership in risk-based process safety
3. Review the impact of Covid in an organisation’s process safety culture
4. Understand and apply the principles of Inherently Safer Designs in process safety
5. Analyse anatomy of process safety incidents by applying hazop techniques
6. Manage strategic risks in organisation process safety domain
7. Analyse the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning in process safety management
8. Assess process safety culture, competency development in process safety managemen
• Learners can attempt the 4 modules at comfort of their workstation like laptop.
• The 4 modules submission are accepted electronically via email.
• Learners can choose any module to work.
• Learner can research , apply their thinking and answer
• Learners must not copy paste answers as is from the internet or other sources, this will be
considered as plagiarism. You can synthesize information from various sources, but please ensure you frame your answers based on your understanding and avoid copy pasting answers. Always mention the references at the end of each answer.
• Learners are advised to check their content(answer) uniqueness in any online site like Turnitin etc. 85% is the expected content uniqueness and attach the report along with each module.
• Learners will submit the completed modules to the assessor. Assessor will provide feedback to the learners to fill the gaps. Review is a cyclic process, once your work meets the assessment criteria, assessor will approve your module
The course validity is for 18 months. You can opt to submit the modules within this time period. As and when you complete a module, you can submit it for assessor review.