The Qualifi level 7 International Diploma is a prestigious qualification for health and safety professionals wishing to progress their careers in occupational health and safety accredited by Ofqual UK which the most prestigious certification is awarding body in the UK.
This qualification provides professionals with a brief and technical understanding of Health and Safety.
The International Diploma is highly regarded by employers. Gaining this qualification will boost your career prospects. Graduates of this level 7 International Diploma are eligible to apply for graduate membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (Grad IOSH). And can also progress to become chartered members (CMIOSH).
Its syllabi mostly cover the parts of international standards and are ideal for people operating in work environments all over the world.
This International Diploma qualification focuses on practical assessments of health and safety management techniques that can be applied in your workplace
QUALIFICATION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Unlike any other courses, the Level 7 International Diploma requires the nativity of safety and health expertise in the workplace. To minimum qualifications required could be:
- A minimum of a Level 6 qualification in an ESC course or related sector (or)
- Bachelors in Engineering degree (or)
- Masters in Engineering degree (or)
- A minimum of 3 years’ managerial work experience which demonstrates current and relevant industry knowledge (or)
- NVQ Diploma Level 6 (or)
- European Safety Council’s Int Diploma in HSE endorsed by Qualifi(or)
- NEBOSH International Diploma
Also, the candidates are expected to welcome the fact that they have to understand the acknowledgment of integration of health and safety culture Being a vocational program, the emphasis on work-related output over theory is a fact.
LEARNING OUTCOMES AND ASSESSMENT
The Diploma provides 60 credit points for 4 modules through assessments
This qualification is divided into four modules:
Specifically, the outcomes of progress such as the modules include:
- Module 1: Management-Driven, Risk-Based Safety Management Systems
- Module 2: Globalization, Sustainability, and Safety Culture Performance
- Module 3: Digitalization and Incident Investigation
- Module 4: Development as a Strategic Manager.
The provision of evidence is not advised.
Learners will need to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding, original thought, problem-solving and recommendations on actions will also be asked for where appropriate.
The assignment questions will require learners to draw on real organizations to illustrate their answers. Mature learners will ideally be able to draw on their personal work experience too. The assessment type is to submit the completed modules to the assessor, the assessment will not determine a pass/fail furthermore feedback from the assessor will be received by the candidates to progress on to the next assignment.
Following the assessment of all modules this qualification will develop learners’ ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills
- Investigate issues and opportunities
- Develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organizational and environmental issues
- Use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways
- make use of relevant information from different sources
- Develop and encourage problem-solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges
- Exercise judgment and take responsibility for decisions and actions
- Develop the ability to recognize and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills
The Diploma provides 60 credit points and 600 recommended learning hours.
Candidates should submit the assessment answers electronically for each module. Candidates are expected to research and answer assessment.
The provision of evidence for all the questions is not mandatory and can be given when asked only.
This course is accredited at Premier status by Ofqual UK for the commendable areas of operation and training.
The certificate will be provided by Ofqual UK mentioning 60 credit points achieved.
Ofqual is an independent body providing accreditation services for independent, further and higher health and safety training centers.
Ofqual accreditation helps students make a more informed choice and demonstrates that they are choosing a high-quality institution.
MODES OF STUDY
The course duration is for up-to 600 learning hours for 4 modules. This course is offered in the E-learning platform. Each module is allocated for up to 150 learning hours.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND JOB BENEFITS
This qualification is considered a master’s degree in the UK. Gaining this level 7 international Diploma is essential to gaining top-level employment.
A progressive route to a Qualifi Level 7 Diploma can be directly into employment in an associated profession or an appropriate membership level with IOSH and/or IIRSM at Graduate/Full Member grade respectively.
As the highest safety qualification, it entitles you to promotions and increases in salary also includes an internal membership such as that in Grad IOSH.