ISO 45001 is an ISO standard for management systems of occupational health and safety (OH&S), published in March 2018. The goal of ISO 45001 is the reduction of occupational injuries and diseases.
This 5 day ISO 45001 OHS Management System Lead Auditor training course teaches delegates the key changes in ISO 45001, supply the knowledge and skills required to conduct a complete OH&S audit of the new standards, from effectively planning the audit, to conducting the audit, reporting on the findings and ensuring follow up action is completed. It is designed for those carrying out first, second or third party audits of an OH&S Management System.
This course is suitable for ?
This course is designed for Health & Safety Compliance Managers, ISO 45001:2018 Implementation Team Members, Management Representatives, ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditors and all Health and Safety professionals who intended to obtain a vast knowledge in ISO 45001 new standard.
For more details on CSP Eligibility and Exam Registration, please click here
- OHS Management System Introduction and Terms & Conditions
- Purpose and benefits of health and safety management system
- OHSMS Regulatory Compliances
- Health and safety management system processes and relation exercise
- OHSMS Documentation process
- Audit types and auditor exercise
- Accreditation, certification and benefits
- Auditor Roles and responsibilities
- Audit types and processes exercise
- Audit plan and opening meeting
- Stage 1 & 2 audits processes exercise
- Conformity and Nonconformity identification
- Non conformity recording and reporting
- Preparation and submission of Audit report
- Closing Meeting
- Identify OHS hazards that are reasonably expected to occur for that business type or industry.
- Assess the risk of identified hazards in the context of the organization’s OHS Management System.
- Plan, develop and implement an internal or external audit process appropriate to your organization which supports your OH&S policy.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the Management System, and the conduct of the audit and more.
Examination & Certification
Our ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Lead Auditor (ISO 45001 LA) course in Dubai will be conducted for 5 days and there will be a 2 hours written examination.