ISO CONSULTANCY AND CERTIFICATION UAE
International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an independent, non-governmental organization, the members of which are the standards organizations of the 164 member countries. It is the world’s largest developer of voluntary international standards and facilitates world trade by providing common standards between nations. Over twenty thousand standards have been set covering everything from manufactured products and technology to food safety, agriculture and healthcare.
HOW DOES ISO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM HELP TO IMPROVE MY BUSINESS?
ISO management system standards (MSS) help organizations improve their performance by specifying repeatable steps that organizations consciously implement to achieve their goals and objectives, and to create an organizational culture that reflexively engages in a continuous cycle of self-evaluation, correction and improvement of operations and processes through heightened employee awareness and management leadership and commitment.
ISO CERTIFICATION BENEFITS
The benefits of an effective management system to an organization include:
- – More efficient use of resources and improved financial performance
- – Improved risk management and protection of people and the environment, and
- – Increased capability to deliver consistent and improved services and products, thereby increasing value to customers and all other stakeholders.
MSS are the result of consensus among international experts with expertise in global management, leadership strategies, and efficient and effective processes and practices. MSS standards can be implemented by any organization, large or small.
- Quality Management System – ISO 9001
- Environmental Management System – ISO 14001
- Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series – ISO45001(OHSAS 18001)
- Quality Management System for Automotive Industries – ISO / TS 16949
- Quality Management System for Medical Devices – ISO 13485
- Information Security Management System – ISO 27001
- General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories- ISO/IEC 17025,
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment
- Accident Investigation
- HAZOP Studies
- GAP Analysis
- Internal Auditing
- Manual and Procedures Development and Implementation