European Safety Council is an International Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management e-learning training course provider.
European Safety Council offers a wide range of courses in the field of Health & Safety.
European Safety Council works with Health, Safety and Environment Training & Services.
This diploma will help safety professionals to enhance their careers and attain a high-level qualification in your profession.
- Bachelor’s of Engineering (OR)
- Any Level 3 Qualifications Recognized by IOSH (OR)
- Science Graduate with 3 Yrs Minimum Experience (OR)
- Any Diploma in Safety
UNIT A : MANAGEMENT OF HEALTH AND SAFETY
Principles and theories of safety and health management
Safety and health strategy, Policy and Culture
- Communications and organizational competence
- Control of safety and health risks
- Monitoring systems for safety and health
- Audit and review
UNIT B: INDUSTRIAL HAZARDS, RISKS AND CONTROL MEASURES
- Physical Hazards
- Electrical Hazards
- Chemical Hazards
- Fire Hazards
- Biological Hazards
- Psychosocial Hazards
- Construction Safety
- Oil & Gas Safety
- Equipment Safety
- Toxicology and Epidemiology
- Unit A: Question paper, 5 hours written exam
- Unit B: Question paper, 5 hours written exam
Question Paper Pattern
- Question Paper is for 150 Marks. There are two sections
- Section A will have 6 questions carrying 10 marks each. All questions are compulsory
- Section B will have 5 questions carrying 20 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
- Section C Case Study – Health and Safety audit of the Workplace – 30 marks
- Unit A: 50%
- Unit B: 50%
- A ‘Pass’ must be achieved in both units to achieve the European Safety Council’s International Diploma in Health and Safety Engineering.